Total Pageviews

Friday 13 May 2011

Friday 13th, May.
                             Well today was a good class. We worked with pastels. I find it very messy to use. We had to draw a fruit....any fruit. I brought an apple ....again. I began to draw it and colour it in class, it's coming out okay though. And today I got back my drawing of the fruit in pencil. I didn;t do soo good though .. I got 15/25.
I thought I should've gotten higher, but anyways. We have to do the fruit and colour it for monday . I have lots of work to do.
                   I realize that art is getting more challenging and some of my work I don't get the marks I want sometimes... but thats not going to stop me from doing art in form 4. Anyways ....oh I almost forgot to tell you all  I learned a new technique called wrapping . It's when you either colour or draw in the same direction of the fruit you have ........well ppl of earth ....thats all for now ....LATERZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment